Basil Oil Infused Dandelion Chicken
- Rinse Dandelion greens and soak in large bowl of cool water with 1/2 tsp salt for about 10 minutes. Making sure you are not using any greens with brown spots. After 10 minutes drain and pat dry on a towel.
- Add the Basil Infused Grapeseed oil to a warm cast iron skillet
- Add the minced garlic and the oregano
- Add the yellow bell pepper and simmer on medium low heat until the pepper begins to soften
- Add the dandelion greens. Turn them over until coated with Basil Grapseed oil. simmer on medium low or low until the greens begin to wilt
- Add the mushroom slices and simmer until the mushrooms begin to darken slightly about 3- 5 minutes
- Add the pre-boiled chicken and gradually add the chicken broth to moisten
- Add the pear
- Simmer on medium low or low until the pears are soft and the chicken is heated through about 5-8 minutes
- Serve as is or over a bed of rice or even just eat with rice crackers.