May 7, 2017 @ 2:10 PM
Basil Oil Infused Dandelion Chicken
The Basil Oil, yellow bell pepper and pear add a taste of sweetness to the bitter dandelion greens. Dandelion greens are a great source of magnesium, calcium, iron and potassium.
The Basil helps to balance the Sacral, Heart, Throat and Brow Chakras.
The Dandelion greens help balance the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus and Brow Chakras.
- 1 cup of boiled chicken ( I reserved 1 cup from another recipe I was boiling the chicken for)
- Reserve about 1/2 cup of the chicken broth
- Add 1 drop of Twilight Essential oil of Basil to.........
May 6, 2017 @ 5:01 PM
Oldie but Goodie Fruit Dip
By Our Guest Blogger: Shanna Y
This is such a great recipe for a nice spring snack. When I first introduced this recipe, I was hosting a tea blending class. Now as a mom it’s a great snack to make with my son. Getting to teach him the importance of healthy food choices and safety with the oils is a wonderful bonding time for us. He is a great kitchen helper. Wouldn’t you love to try this recipe too with your own lil' kitchen helpers! Thanks for allowing me to be a guest blogger. Looking forward to being apart of this great team and sharing my gifts!
*remember a little oil goes a long way.
1/2 cup plain.........
May 4, 2017 @ 4:57 PM
Sara's Cinco de May Avocado Salsa
Sara has worked with us for about 11 years as our Spanish translator and our workshop coordinator. She always loved to make us lunch and bring it into the studio. Her salsas are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
- 1 drop of Rosemary Twilight EO
- 2 drops or Basil Twilight EO
- 1 Avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 - 1 whole tomato (depending on size)
- 1/4 - 1/2 an white onion (depending on size)
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Parsley
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 - 1 TSP of salt (to taste)
- 1-2 TSP of pepper (to taste)
- Crushed red peppers (depending on how spicy you want it)