Patrina Rutherford | Twilight Therapy| Spacifics by Patrina Rutherford
This is the web site of patrinarutherford.com
last modified August 2020
This policy and any other documents referred to in it , describes the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on this website ( our websites) and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and use the following information from and about users of our Website(s), including:
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies.
- Information you provide to us
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
(Why did you receive an email from us?)
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling forms on our Website(s), purchasing our products, or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website(s), products or services.This type of information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. You will have the opt-in ability to store your credit card information for future purchases
- Records and copies of your correspondence( including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website(s) and of the fulfillment of your orders. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- Usage Details and Ip Addresses. As you navigate through the Website(s), we may also collect details of your visits to our Website(s), including, but not limited to, traffic data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet, connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. this is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Pleas not that we do not alter our Sites data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information , in the following ways:
- To present our Website(s) and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information,products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, if you choose to do so.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please do not opt i to this feature when prompted. You may also adjust your user preferences accordingly in your account profile, which you will have control over.
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site- You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can opt -of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website(s) to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Patrina Rutherford.com. Twilight Therapy or Spacifics assets, in which case personal information held by Patrina Rutherford.com, Twilight Therapy or Spacifics about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of PatrinaRutherford.com, Twilight Therapy, Spacifics, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information is extremely important to us. We strive to provide you with choices to control your information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We will only send you direct marketing emails or other contacts if you opt-in to receive such emails. In the future, if you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used for promotional purposes by the Company, you can opt-out in your user profile. You can unsubscribe at the bottom of any newsletter at any time.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.