Full Sugar Moon 2023
The Deeper Meaning of the Full Sugar Moon
The sweet Full Sugar Moon of March is the last full Moon of winter. The name gifted to this moon honors the harvest of the sap of the Maple trees.
The magical collaboration between the March full moon and the maple tree brings us to a point of balance and practicality. The maple tree is symbolic of abundance and success.
Maple carries with it both feminine and masculine energies and is associated with the element of water. Bring in the energy of the West to assist you in cleansing and healing during meditation.
The winter will soon relinquish her reign to Spring. Signs of renewal are being seen in nature throughout the Northern Hemisphere. Utilize this seasonal transition to bring balance to your physical and energetic body.
Whether you make an appointment at a Spa/Salon or create natural home spa treatments, be sure to nurture your body this moon phase with a luxurious sugar scrub.
DIY Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet almon oil or Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 4 drops of Lavender EO for peace of min
- 2 drops of Litsea Cubeba EO for joy
- 1drop of Cedar for Gratitude
- Combine the granulated sugar and almon or coconut oil in a bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Add the essential oil, if desired, and mix until incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture into a jar or container with a lid and store in a cool, dry place.
- Use the scrub in the shower or bath and gently massage it onto damp skin in a circular motion. Rinse off with warm water, pat dry, and enjoy your soft, hydrated skin!
Happy Full Sugar Moon,
Hey there Spa Beauties!
Would you like to experience the Magic of Blending Spirit With Style?
Celebrate the Full Moon and New Moon with us in meditations. Enjoy our extra Masterclasses that teach vintage inspired therapies to bring a peaceful perspective into your lifestyle.
Visit us at our new "Spacifically Inspired Members" site.
Join in our discussions on Facebook